I've never received so many questions about an Instagram post before. I will do my best to give you some of the answers below.
- Yes, they are a real couple.
- No, they are not models (although, they should be).
- No, they are not engaged (yet...).
- Like so many of my couples, they said they were awkward and didn't know how to be in front of the camera.
- This is at the Dana Point Headlands.
- It was an impromptu shoot. Kevin was photographing my family and I flipped the camera on him and Britney because they looked too cute, as always.
- They did not know they were going to be photographed. That's just how amazing they look normally.
- These photos were from 20 minutes of shooting, start to finish.
- Yes, that is Britney Jay AKA @RelevantRaw AKA Relevant + Raw AKA the girl from Kevin's Instagram.
- Yes, I introduced them. Taking partial credit here, although my wife played a role as well, as did God, because these two are angels.
- Yes, Kevin introduced me to my wife, soooo yeah. Trying to repay the favor.
- If you have more questions, leave them in the comments below.
All the travel tips for your next Oahu, Hawaii, North Shore adventure.
It doesn’t get much better than this.
These are not professional models. This is a real wedding.
Straight out of a romantic novel yet to be written.
Palm Springs perfection at The Lautner Compound.
All the cozy-ima-stay-and-cuddle-you-4-eva-vibes - caption credit to @jessicafinkphotography