I've never received so many questions about an Instagram post before. I will do my best to give you some of the answers below.
- Yes, they are a real couple.
- No, they are not models (although, they should be).
- No, they are not engaged (yet...).
- Like so many of my couples, they said they were awkward and didn't know how to be in front of the camera.
- This is at the Dana Point Headlands.
- It was an impromptu shoot. Kevin was photographing my family and I flipped the camera on him and Britney because they looked too cute, as always.
- They did not know they were going to be photographed. That's just how amazing they look normally.
- These photos were from 20 minutes of shooting, start to finish.
- Yes, that is Britney Jay AKA @RelevantRaw AKA Relevant + Raw AKA the girl from Kevin's Instagram.
- Yes, I introduced them. Taking partial credit here, although my wife played a role as well, as did God, because these two are angels.
- Yes, Kevin introduced me to my wife, soooo yeah. Trying to repay the favor.
- If you have more questions, leave them in the comments below.
All the cozy-ima-stay-and-cuddle-you-4-eva-vibes - caption credit to @jessicafinkphotography
An impossible task of compiling some of my favorite moments of the year.
Cody & Taylor get jiggy Wittick at Lorimar Vineyard & Winery in Temecula, California.
It doesn’t get much better that Temecula wine country on a perfect summer night.
Jessie Jo and Derric’s love story.
Carlynn & Jason get married at Hartley Botanica in Southern California.