I've never received so many questions about an Instagram post before. I will do my best to give you some of the answers below.
- Yes, they are a real couple.
- No, they are not models (although, they should be).
- No, they are not engaged (yet...).
- Like so many of my couples, they said they were awkward and didn't know how to be in front of the camera.
- This is at the Dana Point Headlands.
- It was an impromptu shoot. Kevin was photographing my family and I flipped the camera on him and Britney because they looked too cute, as always.
- They did not know they were going to be photographed. That's just how amazing they look normally.
- These photos were from 20 minutes of shooting, start to finish.
- Yes, that is Britney Jay AKA @RelevantRaw AKA Relevant + Raw AKA the girl from Kevin's Instagram.
- Yes, I introduced them. Taking partial credit here, although my wife played a role as well, as did God, because these two are angels.
- Yes, Kevin introduced me to my wife, soooo yeah. Trying to repay the favor.
- If you have more questions, leave them in the comments below.
A Palm Springs engagement dripping with style.
Impromptu sunset shoot at the Dana Point Headland.
A beautiful ceremony of two becoming one at St. Edwards Church in Dana Point and Casa Romantica in San Clemente.
Lisa and Henry's intimate engagement photo session at Caspers Wilderness Park in San Juan Capistrano.
A perfect night along the beach in San Clemente at the Ole Hanson Beach Club.
Dave & Emily's beautiful outdoor wedding in Trabuco Canyon.